What to do to for this summer :)Many of you guys know that vacations are the best days to spend doing random stuff, hang with friends and do whatever you want without worrying about anything :D, even more when it's summer, i mean, the weather is great, you sure get a lot of Vitamin D ;) and most important NO SCHOOL! xD
However... There are some factors that make this epic phase of the year the most vulnerable in the way that one can experience EXTREME LAZINESS!. Now that might not sound that bad, but it is, trust me, one does not simply wants to waste precious time sleeping because you where up doing the "all nighter" destroying your mind on the interwebz...
That's you... And no, internet won't get any better staring at the same websites for 4 hours.
Please I'm telling you this to save you from a total oblivious mind state that will brick your mind and destroy your vacations.
Anyway, the point of this entry is to share with people alternatives to spend time to, and feel the summertime the way it should be felt :D
Listen to this epic chiptune ;)
Get yourself to do something you never did before! [RANDOMNESS INCLUDED & FUN GUARANTEED]
It is so easy to say, "I have nothing to do!" No more excuses-here is a list of 50 things to do the next time you are bored!
1. Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic in your back .
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets and sell them for charity.
5. Volunteer at the local animal or homeless shelter.
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some cupcakes and deliver them to friends and family.
8. Play some childhood games like "Sorry", "Candyland", or "Pretty Pretty Princess".
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-mail a friend you haven't spoken to in awhile.
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, photo books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a root beer float.
14. Go to the movies with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade fruit juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make dinner for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbor. 21. Have a sleepover party and watch scary movies.
22. Plan a vacation you want to take next summer.
23. Plant flowers in your yard.
24. Sign up for a class.
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your favorite songs and title it "The soundtrack of my life".
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a movie you have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Get a job or an internship.
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the day at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night's leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew or knit.
43. Invite friends over and have a tea party.
44. Swing on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt or bed sheets with Kool-Aid!
46. Make a smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make popsicles in your freezer.
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your backyard!